A recent survey of more than 7,000 young people from 100 countries who are attending World Youth Day in Krakow, Poland was published by the volunteers of WYD 2016.
Among it’s findings:
- The average age of survey participants was 22 years old
- Eight out of 10 will travel to other countries in addition to Poland
- Two of three attendees have never been to a World Youth Day event
- Three out of four say they hope to find themselves through discovering Jesus
- Three out of four attendees believe that with faith, it’s possible to build a better world today