OneOC, the Orange County nonprofit that assists the region’s nonprofits in working as efficiently as possible, is recruiting volunteers to assist government staff at the COVID-19 vaccination points of distribution (PODS). OneOC’s Virtual Emergency Volunteer Center is in the process of pre-registering volunteers. The County of Orange is working to establish two teams of volunteers willing to serve in the following crucial volunteer roles:
MEDICAL TRAINED VOLUNTEERS
- Medical licensed volunteers who will assist with vaccine preparation and distribution
CURRENTLY LICENSED VOLUNTEERS
- Physicians (MD, DO and MD/DO students),
- Nurses (RN, LVN and Nursing Students),
- Physician/Nursing Assistants, Dentists, Medical Assistants, Paramedics and EMTs.
GENERAL SUPPORT VOLUNTEERS
- Volunteers who can assist in logistical support roles such as computer data entry, registration, traffic and other duties as assigned.
Please register at: https://volunteers.oneoc.org/special-event/a182I000007VTf2
Google Chrome is the best browser to use to access the site.